Monday, June 7, 2010

My Baby at 20 months old

He is now 20 months old. To be honest, I actually thought that he will be 19 months this month. Oh tersilap kira-kira rupanya. Sorry ya darling Ashraf, mama lost counted unexpectedly. I guess I am not ready to accept that he is 4 months closer to 2 years old kot.

Ok, his milestone so far:

He loves to talk. Ada saja cerita dia. but of course, only in his own language which we (me and hubby) act as though we understand what he says. But of course, parents instinct kan, kami faham lah jugak sikit2.

Words that he can say out loud clearly (to us):
  • Mama - me
  • Papa - his daddy
  • Susu (sometimes this become tutu)
  • Mamam - makan (wonder when he will change to makan, but i love it when he says mama, mamam)
  • No no no and frantically buat signal no no no dengan tangan. So adorable
  • Kakak - referring to his kak dewi yang jaga dia di nursery
  • a-gound - playground. Bila tunjuk gambar slide pun dia akan cakap a-gound as well
  • abish - habis / finish
  • car - all his car toys and kereta atas jalan. once he saw a bus and said bus. tapi now back to car laa
  • erd - birds
  • ish - fish
  • nak - when he wants something
  • Ki - his tok ki


Sekarang pun dah pandai point out to the right person when we ask him to. Let say we said Tokki, he will point to grandpa, Oma - grandma (my side), Mamatok - grandma (hubby side), Acu - my brother, friends at nursery, and when we said Ashraf, he will raise his hand :)

Getting taller and bigger I think. Tapi his kilos still remain the same. Cool.

I bought him swin diaper from Mothercare, after he wears it, he will sit down and points to all the coloured fishes and said ish, ish, ish. so cute.

 In his new swim diaper

Him at 20 months old - lunchtime with mama


X.O.X.O

4 comments:

Wafaa said...

sangatlah ke-Suhaimi-an Ashraf ni :)

Permata Hatiku said...

Hahaha.. Ketara ek? Tang mana tu?

Marjan Jeffry said...

I hope the first word from my kid is Daddy :)

Permata Hatiku said...

Marjan: Cool. Try and bet with your wife, tengok nama sapa dia sebut dulu :)